1. Andriolo, G., et al., Exosomes From Human Cardiac Progenitor Cells for Therapeutic Applications: Development of a GMP-Grade Manufacturing Method. Front Physiol, 2018. 9: p. 1169.
2. Astori, G., et al., Bone marrow derived stem cells in regenerative medicine as advanced therapy medicinal products. Am J Transl Res, 2010. 2(3): p. 285-95.
3. Radrizzani, M., et al., Bone marrow-derived cells for cardiovascular cell therapy: an optimized GMP method based on low-density gradient improves cell purity and function. J Transl Med, 2014. 12: p. 276.
4. Soncin, S., et al., A practical approach for the validation of sterility, endotoxin and potency testing of bone marrow mononucleated cells used in cardiac regeneration in compliance with good manufacturing practice. J Transl Med, 2009. 7: p. 78.
5. Surder, D., et al., Intracoronary injection of bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells early or late after acute myocardial infarction: effects on global left ventricular function. Circulation, 2013. 127(19): p. 1968-79.
6. Surder, D., et al., Combined delivery of bone marrow-derived mononuclear cells in chronic ischemic heart disease: rationale and study design. Clin Cardiol, 2013. 36(8): p. 435-41.
7. Surder, D., et al., Effect of Bone Marrow-Derived Mononuclear Cell Treatment, Early or Late After Acute Myocardial Infarction: Twelve Months CMR and Long-Term Clinical Results. Circ Res, 2016. 119(3): p. 481-90.
Radrizzani M et al. 2016 Methods Mol Biol 1416:313-37. QUALITY CONTROL ASSAYS FOR CLINICAL-GRADE HUMAN MESENCHYMAL STROMAL CELLS: METHODS FOR ATMP RELEASE
Radrizzani M et al. 2016 Methods Mol Biol 1416:339-56. QUALITY CONTROL ASSAYS FOR CLINICAL-GRADE HUMAN MESENCHYMAL STROMAL CELLS: VALIDATION STRATEGY
Andriolo G et al. 2020 Methods Mol Biol, in press. GMP-GRADE METHODS FOR CARDIAC PROGENITOR CELLS: CELL BANK PRODUCTION AND QUALITY CONTROL
IT-102017000035315, CH-00424/17, PCT/EP2017/084747 DEVICE AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING AND PURIFYING EXOSOMES